O1LT"HOT AND BLACK" REPORT-GOLDEN GLOBES TOP 5 QUESTIONS/ISAIAH WASHINGTON/RAJ-J/WHITNEY HOUSTON!!!
Ok, so now I’m over my Jennifer Hudson haze, I’ve compartmentalized my thoughts about the 64TH Annual Golden Globe Awards I have to tell you there were quite a few things that I noticed. Here are my O1LT.com Top 5 questions about the event.
1. Why did Jay-Z look bored?
2. Who in the hell told Cameron Diaz that her “curtain inspired” gown was actually a good idea?
3. Why did Forrest Whitaker make his win for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture into one of the most tragic moments on television? At first, it was kinda endearing. But, as time crept by he just continued to stand there trying not to cry. It started to creep me out.
4. Why was that Bitch (and I say it lovingly), Tracey Edmonds jumping up and down hysterically when Eddie Murphy won his award for Best Performance by an Actor In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture? The way she reacted you would have thought that she had been with the comedic actor, and rumored homosexual, for years when in fact, it’s only been a few weeks. Am I the only one who sees that money grubbing—opportunist for what she is?
5. Was I the only one who was questioning Beyonce’s tears when Jennifer Hudson won for Best Performance by an Actress In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture? To me, that was he best acting yet!
Speaking of the Golden Globes...
Some people just don’t know when to shut the hell up. Right after Grey’s Anatomy surprising win at the Golden Globes. Legendary angry black man, Washington, went on a gay bashing rampage in the press room of the prestigious event. In an interview at Monday's Golden Globes, Washington denied using the offensive term by ... using the offensive term. "No, I did not call T.R. a faggot."
While many within the Hip-Hop, and black community might not find what Isaiah said to be offensive. However, when your at the obviously “gay inspired” award show. To make such a disrespectful comment is career suicide. Not 48 hours after making the idiotic comment, the gays are up in arms and are demanding an apology, some are even demanding Isaiah’s
termination. As hard as it is for black actors to find work, you’d think that Isaiah would choose his words wiser. FULL VIDEO
In an exclusive conversation with TMZ, Kim Kardashian claims that she has nothing to do with the sale of a raunchy sex tape ... but she isn't denying it exists.
"There is no tape being shopped," Kim said. Paris' BFF added, "Ray J and I remain friends, and there is nothing he would do to spite me." FULL STORY
Speaking of Ray-J...
Is Whitney Houston the M.I.L.F of the black community? According to respected journalist, Jawn Murray, Ray J and Whitney are having wild sex. On one side of the coin it’s great for Whitney because nailing the prepubescent pop/R&B wannabe makes a very bold statement. But, on the other—what in the hell is Ray-J thinking? Could another sex tape be on the way? Because with the current sex tape scandal that’s got the whole internet buzzing, he’s proven that he cant be trusted. LISTEN TO AUDIO
Here’s the picture of the Raccoon Dog that has been a pain in the ass for Sean “Puffy” Combs, and now, Jay-Z. I don’t see what the big deal is to be honest with you. Though, I’m not for the killing of animals to make coats, I am not turned off or blame others who choose to do so. But for all the animal lovers out there here is a picture of the furry creatures. For all who don’t want to be publicly attacked by P.E.T.A., if you walk into a store and see fur that looks remotely close to these guys—Don’t buy it! FULL STORY