o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    O1LT.COM "HOT AND BLACK" NEWS RECAP-WHITNEY HOUSTON/BEYONCE/50 CENT/MARY J BLIGE/FLAVOR FLAVE!!!!

    By LT Dinwiddie

    I am such a groupie when it comes to Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston’s mess. There isn’t much to talk about, we have all been watching this situation go down for years, and though I have mixed emotions about the divorce, I am so proud and happy that Whitney appears to be trimming the fat that of which is Bobby Brown. I just can’t believe it took her so damn long, but with this bold new step attempting to change her life, I will buy any CD she puts out just to show my support for her. I don’t care if she pulls a Lauryn Hill and just goes absolutely crazy on a stage I will look on with admiration and pride.
    Good for you Whiney!FULL STORY(LIKE YOU DONT ALREADY KNOW IT)

    Now On To The Other Mess...

    Random Thought.....

    As I pondered on my story on Beyoncé yesterday, I can’t help but ask myself “Am I hating?” Was I the only one who was expecting her to sell way more then she did? Am I the only one who is putting the pressure on Beyonce because I really wasn’t feeling her current singles as much as I was feeling Crazy In Love, or Baby Boy? One of the greatest qualities I have is the ability to be totally honest with everyone including myself. As I did my research today on Ms. Knowles, I actually was surprised to find out that this album sold more then the Dangerously In Love did by 225,000 copies, and is right behind Destiny’s Child “Survivor” album which sold an astounding 663,000 copies its first week. Hhhmm yea I think there could be some hate in my game, and though I am not apologizing for my harsh words yesterday, I will say that I can admit that I may have been a little too hard on her. Good job B! But I still thought it could have been a lot better (damn there goes that hate again).


    Myra Panache knows how much I love her website and blind items, and I love to bring them to you all. Can you guess who it is, of course I know, but I aint saying nothing,(unless you ask).

    This African-American female is well known and loosely affiliated with hip-hop. What people don't know: On photos, she may present a strong family front but she treats her children differently because she is extremely color struck. She favors her light-skinned child over her dark skinned child. She lavishes attention and praise on the lighter child and she is emotionally abusive, cold and distant towards the darker child. She cuddles and buys the favorite child expensive gifts and barely acknowledges the darker child. She has become the "Mommie Dearest" of emotional abuse in regard to her child.

    You can take the man out of the Ghetto, but you can’t take the Ghetto out of the man. That damn 50 Cent, first off let me say that 50 loses a lot of credibility with me for appearing on Omarion’s “Entourage” record. I mean it was a hot song to me at first, but when I heard him on the track it just immediately turned me off, but anyway 50 cent got into a brawl last week at Fashion Week with a fan who was asking for a picture or an autograph, hell I cant remember all the specifics, but allegedly 50 got angered and decked homeboy right in his grill.

    That is exactly why I don’t do celebrity pandering(is that the right word?). I get my experience from afar and through media. Almost every celebrity I have met has only disappointed me. Maybe I’ve caught them on bad days? Maybe they get tired of being approached, whatever the reason, I keep my distance, especially now! FULL STORY

    *Christina Aguilera thought her Vibe cover was a done deal. The singer had reportedly completed an in depth interview and extensive photo shoot for the October issue, which was to feature the pop star promoting her new album “Back to Basics.”FULL STORY

    Is Mary J. headed for divorce? That’s what Mediatakeout.com is reporting. Someone close the couple says that after 5 years their marriage could be almost over. Now we here at o1lt.com never promote divorce on anyone, but you have to admit, that if Mary and Kendu do in fact divorce Mary’s next album is going to be off the chain. Why does anyone want to get married anymore, I’ll never understand, oh wait I’m married. Wifey dont listen, I know now what I say(smile).

    What in the hell?? Weird Al Yankovich has parodied Chamilonaire’s “Riding Dirty” with his own version called “White and Nerdy”. As silly as it may sound the man is spiting for real, you should take the time to listen to it. It’s actually hot.Weird Al-WHITE AND NERDY


    I haven’t said this in almost a month, but will someone please tell Flavor Flave to sit the hell do
    wn somewhere!! If you haven’t heard Flavor Flave will focus his attention a new solo CD due in Octover. Nobody cares about a solo CD. Nobody cares about Flave unless he’s on that that whacked out show, where we get to see semi hot ladies doing no so hot things. If you ask me, and I know you didn’t, but if you ask me Flavor should stick to what works for him. Flllllaaavvvooor Fllllllllaaaaaaaaavvvvveee??? Give me a fuc*king break!! FULL STORY

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    flavor is a joke now!! he used to be part of one of the hottest rap groups out and now look at him. living in a rented house, judging ghetto queens

    mary and kendu arent breaking ^ thats a fukin lie

    3:28 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google