o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    WHEN FLEETING CELEBRITIES RETRACT!!!

    By L.T. Dinwiddie

    Look who's trying to back tract now.


    Firstly, I just want to apologize for how random my thoughts were in my last blog. I wrote what I did just minutes after a long heated discussion on the topic. I can hardly read the thing, it's so damn random!


    I think it is HORRIBLE that people misunderstood my message. Just because I wanted to stop separating races, doesn't mean I want to STOP TEACHING HISTORY! Or schools need to teach MORE of ALL of it anyway! I was asking that we not name things to separate ourselves. I never claimed we shouldn't learn our own history, or that of all the other countries on earth (which we as Americans are pretty bad at). I am very aware of all the amazing things hat black people have done for our country, and we should always be aware of it. However, separating our races sounds like racism to me. It just does. So go ahead, claim I am the one who is ignorant for wanting us all to be EQUAL! Can you believe that? How does that make a fucking lick of sense? Honor your heritage, I know I do. Just make sure that by doing so, you do not seperate yourself from the rest of us! Black History to me would be everything that happened in AFRICA. I lived there for almost 5 months. Visted Robin Island, and saw the cell they held Nelson Mandela in. I witnesses first hand people calling these taxi vans "Black Taxis" and these nice taxi's "white taxis". Just vile.THAT is African(black if you will) history. African AMERICAN history is OUR history!

    Yes, there was a time when racism ran rapid. It still does in some places. However, it is time for us to rise above it and BECOME ONE, instead of SOME. I wrote my last blog in such hurry and a fury because I felt what I was typing so deeply. I am appalled that anyone would claim I am just some stupid white bitch that doesn't know shit about anything. I did NOT grow up rich. I did NOT hang out with rich people. Watch the show "Roseanne" and you tell ME if that family seemed well off. That is just about where I came from. My family is blue collar all the way! Just because I worked hard to get where I am it means I don't know how hard it is to LIVE LIFE? I was addicted to drugs, raped, abused, beaten, etc. I DO NOT DWELL ON IT! I choose to rise above it! I have been beaten up for being "the white girl" a few times, so don't tell me I don't know how it feels to be discriminated against. FULL STORY

    It is what it is Adrianne. As an African American male your thoughts do not surprise me. I've said it before, and I will say it again, There are still alot of people in this country who don't care about black people. The question is, what are we going to do about it.

    Tyra gave this misguided soul a platform to voice her obviously ill informed opinion to the masses. We are in such a mess these days. Sometimes I feel like we are still back in the 60's, just more politically correct. Though the words have changed, the actions are still very evident.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Justin said...

    I read really much effective material above!
    cheapest price for Oliver Peoples Eyewear | discount store to buy Sailormade | inexpensive Day to Night

    2:51 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google