o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    O1LT.COM "HOT AND BLACK" REPORT-CASSIDY/DIDDY/DMX/50 CENT/FLAVOR OF LOVE!!

    By L.T. Dinwiddie


    My prayers go out to Cassidy. It was reported yesterday that rapper Cassidy was in terrible car accident that has him in critical condition. According to AHH.com the details are sketchy, but the rapper was reportedly leaving New Jersey for a recording studio, when a truck swerved into oncoming traffic and crashed into Cassidy's side of the SUV he was riding in.
    "He was the only one that suffered critical injuries," a representative for Cassidy's label Sony/BMG told AllHipHop.com. "[He suffered] a fractured skull and broken bones on the left side of his face." FULL STORY

    Call me uncultured, but I don’t know who the hell Cleopatra Jones is. As a young child I remember my parents watching her films, but I have no idea what her impact was on African-American culture. I know a lot of my readers do know who she is, so this post is for you. FULL STORY

    Another track has been released from Puffy’s “Press Play” album which hits stores on October 17, 2006. Now you all know I am not a fan of Diddy. Watching him try to compete or more appropiately keep up with todays music is like watching my dad get his ear's peirced at age 50, it doesn't make sense. But I have to admit that this track is the most bearable one that I have heard yet. I actually kinda like it (if anyone utter's one word of this to Puffy I will deny it to the end). The song is called “Tell Me” with Christina Aguilera. It’s got a lot of energy and I could add this to my Ipod work out mix. FULL STORY


    If you haven’t heard, DMX got ignorant at a concert recently. His performance was cut short and he flipped out by throwing a chair into the crowd. Find out more here. My bad for not reporting on it, hell sometimes there is so much news to report on that things slip through the cracks. Courtesy of nahright.com I got the video of DMX getting pissed and the fight breaking out. If you want to skip all the bullsh*t just go to the last 40 seconds of the video. Thats where the beat downs are being served.


    I am huge fan of Oprah Winfrey so when rappers decided to disrespect her I get really pissed off. So she doesn’t care for hip-hop, she’s 51 years old a lot of people don’t at that age. 50 cent has opened up this dumb a*s mouth to BET and the following ridicoulous statement.

    "Oprah's great. I just think the only misconception is that she's a Black woman. They say Oprah Winfrey's a Black woman, but she's [been] catering to a demographic of a middle-aged White woman for so long that I believe she's a middle-aged White woman."

    Though I am sure his thoughts are echoed by many in the black community, I personally love “The Oprah Winfrey Show”. She does more for the advancement of the human spirit, education the advancement of social awareness then anyone I know. If there is a heaven trust me she will be there. But something tells me that 50 cent will not!! Was that a little dramatic? I can sometimes go off the deep end.FULL STORY

    Don’t think we’ve forgotten about you R. Kelly because we haven’t!!! Friday. October 13, 2006 is the day we all get to see if you sink or swim in court. But if that wasn’t bad enough R. Kelly has another lawsuit to deal with. A disgruntled former employee has filed suit over a beat down that R. Kelly allegedly served him. Henry "Love" Vaughn said in the lawsuit that he had been a longtime "mentor and guide" to Kelly. FULL STORY I couldn resist with the photo. I just imagine him in that outfit while his cell mate, who I am assuming will be called Big Daddy or Knuckles, ties him to the bed and his way with him.

    Though I can’t tell you how I know, I can tell you that its official Deelishus wins “Flavor of Love” this season while New York is out, again! But don’t cry for New York Argentina because she is going to be on VH1’s new reality show “The Flavorette” which puts her in the decision making chair while men vie for her affection. HipandPop.com is talking about it so I will blame them if the VH1 lawyers come barking my way.HIPANDPOP.COM

    O1LT.com Billboard report..

    There is still no platinum album for Beyoncé after 4 weeks on the charts. She has also been knocked out of the top 10. I think that constitutes as a flop don’t you?? Capitol artist Chingy “quietly” released his album two weeks ago and its currently positioned at #23, so I know that’s going to be a flop. Christina A. is at # 28 and minus a Gold Plaque. My man Lupe Fiasco dropped from # 8 to #32 after just two week on the charts. Wow!! And everyone is on Janet’s ass.BILLBOARD CHARTS

    If you’re a Wendy Williams fan then I am sure you will want to know that she will coming to a city near you. I reported a few months ago that Wendy and Alize (Al Lizzz Ay) has teamed up together. Wendy is now their new spokesperson. She is also co-owner of the new George Vesselle Champagne. I have heard that her new Champagne line is really good, but currently it is only available in certain markets. I said all that to say that if you are in the following cities Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago and NYC, you will have the opportunity to meet and greet with the famed loud mouth.(I say that with love, I’m loud too) Wendy's Website

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just like Oprah has an opinion of what she likes, so does 50 cent. I happen to like 50 cent, so get off of it, BOOBOO.

    11:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google