o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    O1LT.COM "HOT AND BLACK" REPORT-AKON/MARQUES HOUSTON/OLD DIRTY BASTARD/BOBBY VALENTINO/JANET VS. LUDACRIS!!!!

    By L.T. Dinwiddie

    Hot 97 host Angie Martinez spoke to Akon recently about relationships. Akon, who recently released a single with Eminem, explained that as an African (Ak' is from a very prominent music family in Senegal) he believes in polygamy. His father had four wives, all of whom he considers "Mom". It also turns out that Akon has taken up a Senegalese lifestyle here, because after a little hesitation, the singer-producer admitted that he has his own multi-monogamous household going down in the ATL!I am not hater but how in the hell can Akon get one wife let alone multiple ones? FULL STORY AKON INTERVIEW AUDIO

    I have been paying close attention to Outkast’s movie and soundtrack since their debuts in August. I was one of the first ones to report the flop of both projects, but many tried to put a positive spin on the lackluster movie by saying that the main reason(s) that it didn’t do well was because it wasn’t available in many theaters. Whatever the reason I knew it wasn’t going to do well.

    It seems that Outkast is just disappointed as the rest of us because they have fired their manager, “Mr. Manager” Michael Blue Williams. Was it his fault or is Universal and Jive to blame? FULL STORY RELATED STORY

    I don’t understand for the life of me why ladies (and some men) love Marques Houston. I have seen him perform many times and whenever he takes off his shirt or pops his pelvis, people scream for him. I just don’t get it. I don’t see the hype, I mean no homo but he’s not that muscular, he’s lost his hair, so why do ladies (and some men) love him so much? I will never understand but on of my favorite websites Sandra Rose has posted a picture for all you Marques Houston fans. MARQUES HOUSTON OVERATED PICTURE

    Say what you will about my entertainment column but you can’t call me bias. I am not a hater I just ask alot of questions and challenge anything that seems suspicious. O1LT.com supports all black entertainment even if I have personal beef with the particular artist or entertainer. Case in point one Mr. Bobby Valentino. I have had bad experience(s) with DTP artist Bobby Valentino. When you live here in Atlanta you run into artists virtually everywhere. I ran into Bobby Valentino at a private gym in Vinnings, an affluent suburb of Atlanta, GA. When I approached him in an attempt to congratulate him and network he was real dismissive, yet when the females ran over to him he showed them all the love in the world. I bumped into him again at an event and he was shadier then the first time I met him. Though I realize that his core demographic are women, he still could have engaged me in a little conversation. You never know who you’re talking to or what impact they will have in your life.

    Though he has turned me off as a fan, I can’t hate on his new song
    "Turn the Page", his lyrical ability has grown A LOT and I caught myself blasting this song in my car this weekend. He recently sat down to talk about this new album and I got the video for you. MORE ON BOBBY VALENTINO

    Ol' Dirty Bastard's widow and a record producer are scheming to keep the star's ex-girlfriend and five of his kids from the millions his new album could generate, the widow's former lawyer alleges.FULL STORY

    Vibe.com has posted a very interesting article on Janet Jackson titled “The Ghetto-ization of Damita Jo”. The piece was written by famed writer Nova Slim. Nova raises very good points about Janet’s true fans. Check it out.FULL STORY

    Say what you will about Beyonce, Solange and Tina but they have a beautiful gene pool. They are really beautiful women. Here is a picture of them when they were in Chicago recently.

    **Sidebar** Whats this I hear about Solange quietly being in the middle of a divorce and dating Lil Wayne?? Note to Solange, I got my eye on you!!!


    Do real men wear pink? PICTURE HERE

    Def Jam damn sure hit Virgin below the belt as both record labels competed with one another for the number slot on Billboard this week. Ludacris had the balls to come out with an album on the same day as ultra popular Janet and what did he do to secure a number one album? He's selling his CD in retails stores for $5.00. As we all know a new CD usually costs between $9.99 and $14.99 at most major retailers. Occasionally you will see a CD sell for $7.99, but never $5.00. Will a number album really count as a success when you had sale it for half the price?

    Speaking of Albums......

    I can’t decide which is sadder, the fact that Monica’s album comes out tomorrow yet nobody cares, or the fact that Robin Thicke and Sleepy Brown both have albums coming out yet I haven’t even heard singles. If you care to listen to each of the albums, AOL has your back. You can listen to all their albums here.


    Wow! (I decided to take down my orginial comment. If I offended anyone it wasnt my intent.) Shout out to Crunk & Disorderly for finding this video.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google