o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    O1LT.COM "HOT AND BLACK" NEWS RECAP/KANYE/NE-YO/OUTKAST/PUFFY/KEISHA/TYLER PERRY!!!

    BY L.T. Dinwiddie

    I was just talking to a coworker of mine who ran through my office door in a mild panic asking me what I knew about Kanye West marrying his girlfriend Alexis. I told her what I had read, but she looked at me with her eyes squinted, asking me “what do you really know”. I told her that was all that
    I had heard about the situation and that’s when she told me people are saying homo things about Kanye. I immediately told her Kanye West = No Homo. I don’t get that vibe when I look at him; when I watch his interviews, or his flashy persona. Is he a cocky bastard? Absolutely! But no homo.

    Then later on today I go to one of my favorite sites mediatakeout.com and I realized where the question my coworker asked me originated.

    Media is reporting that Kanye West and John Legend have an “oddly close relationship”. They go onto report that when Kanye got word that mediatakeout were working on an Exclusive exposé about his sexuality, he quickly got engaged.


    Let’s not go off the deep end mediatkeout, I mean really I don’t see a homosexual when I see Kanye. Farnzworth Bently, yes, John Legend maybe, but Kanye, nah I just don’t see it.


    But Speaking of Homo....

    We’ve all heard for years by the fabulous Wendy Williams, about Puffy’s “sausage loving” ways (read between the lines). But now some very suspect pictures have emerged that perhaps might in fact back up her allegations. Indiescent.com has pictures of Puffy, which are obviously older photos, in compromising homo erotic positions.

    I have been as tasteful as I can in expressing my thoughts about Puff and his entire situation(s). At the end of the day the man is making his dough and that is to be commended. He's some how managed to still keep his popularity amongst an ever changing music industry, and though he doens't seem to be keeping up with the times with whack singing acts like "Cassie", Danity Kane(love you D. Woods, but it is what it is), and even himself, he's still contributing by keeping things "sexy". As far as the other stuff, well in my mind I’ve collected all the information, deliberated, and reached my own personal verdict, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out my assessment. If you cant fiugre out what I think, then look at these photo's, what do think I think? PUFFY PHOTOS

    All these damn photos of celebrities leaking on the internet, let me tell you something, If I ever become a celebrity I might as well confess everything, because GOD knows I’ve been photographed doing some compromising sh*t that haters will post in a heartbeat. Well Keisha Cole is the latest celebrity victim of someone trying to hate on her game. The photo is very “call girl” esk, but other then that I don’t see anything scandalous about it. If anything she’s more appealing to me because I didn’t realize she’s got such a phat a*s. (kids it’s not appropriate to address a woman so distastefully) KEISHA COLE PICTURE

    That damn Tyler Perry, anything he touches turns to platinum. TBS has signed Perry’s sitcom “House of Payne” to an exclusive 100 episode deal. The man who brought us the gun toting, feisty, quick to cuss you out, “Madea”, and who has also mastered the art of bringing big box office revenue with extremely small budgets is now turning his ambitions to television. In an unusual deal with TBS “House of Payne” will start its first “official” season in June 2007. Normally, syndicated sitcoms are already successful shows like “Friends” or “Seinfeld.” But Perry financed 10 episodes on his own last year and did a test-run in 10 cities, including Atlanta on TBS in June and July. I got a chance to watch the premiere episode, and I have to say that I wasn’t impressed, if anything I was bored, but as long as it appeals to the masses, then the hell with what I think. Congragulations to Tyler, who continues to do his thing. FULL STORY

    Random Thuoght..

    This is just my opinion, but after watching Big Boi, Scar and Janelle Monae on TRL (while Andre 3000 watched from the sidelines), and getting an exclusive sneak peak of “IdleWild”, I am convinced that Outkast is no longer. I could be wrong, but the vibe just seems to be off, the body language and everything is off. I'm going to love the music until I die, but something tells me Outkast wont be making new music anytime soon. But make sure you go to see the movie this weekend.

    Has Ne-Yo been caught with his pants down? I hope he wouldnt be that stupid.SO SICK PICS(EXPICIT) MORE PICS(EXPLICIT) If your at work, I wouldnt open them.

    It wouldnt be a Friday without Myra Panache's Blind Items

    This legendary soul man is extremely well known in black communities across the country. In his prime, he had a string of platinum hits and women flocked to his sold-out concerts. He became a household name and he became wealthy in the process. He has been guarded regarding his personal life and he has never discussed his children.

    What fans don't know: This man has a frightening dark side and that's why he surrounds himself with scandalous women (mainly street hookers or female ex-cons) because if they went to the police on him, it's doubtful anyone would take their word over his.

    This man has beaten women so brutally through the years, it's surprising that he hasn't killed a woman. Only once, did a magazine (Jet) report on a domestic violence incident regarding him. To appease his family, he married a church woman from his hometown. On the night of the wedding, he presented her with diamond earrings (heir looms) from a close relative.

    She thought she had married her prince charming. The next morning, for no apparent reason, he started in on her and ended up punching her in the stomach and ripping off the earrings from her ears, leaving her ear lobes bloody in the process. The unprovoked beatings would continue and she lived in fear of her life. She would escape while he was out on the road. This singer has also had run-in's with other artists. One of his background singers got a message regarding a family emergency, when he told the singer, he had to leave the tour because one of his parents was gravely ill, the singer said, you "leave and you're fired." The background singer was stunned but quit on the spot. A soul group who once opened for him, stole the show, in return, he did everything in his power to sabotage them. He made their lives so miserable, they quit the tour. This man is so complexed, he reads the bible and prays constantly despite his demons. Hint: This man is "NOT" James Brown or R. Kelly.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google