o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    O1LT.COM "HOT AND BLACK" NEWS RECAP-STAR JONES/JAY-Z/BEYONCE/PUFFY/JANET/DALLAS AUSTIN/WHITNEY HOUSTON/SCOTT STORCH!!!!!

    "HOT AND BLACK" VIDEO OF THE WEEK: TAKE ME AS I AM~MARY J. BLIGE


    By L.T. Dinwiddie
    "Goose, que the music"(its a Wendy Williams thing, if you don't listen you won't understand)! The National Inquirer is reporting that Star Jones is broke!! Apparently she is changing how she spends her money by taking cabs instead of limos, using Costco instead of trendy grocers, and is pressuring Gal(what I like to call him) to make more money. I admit Star Jones is a bitch, but God I don’t want see a sista go out like this. Someone please give her a job. Oprah what can you do for ole girl? FULL STORY

    Entertainment Weekly disses the IdleWild Soundtrack. I havent heard it so I can't comment.FULL STORY

    Jay-Z announces world tour dates and my man is not playing. He’s pulling double duty as a performer and also to spread awareness about the world’s water crisis. He’s going everywhere from Hong Kong, to London and everywhere in between. Shout out to Jigga, keep doing your thing. Hurry up and drop that new album, because hip-hop needs you BAD!!!FULL STORY

    Irv Gotti is poised to sign a joint venture with Universal Motown for his Inc. Records. Gotti will ink a three-year deal with $10 million in advance for future revenues and payments of overhead expenses. The agreement also features a clause stating that Gotti could purchase the masters of Murder, Inc.'s music. Gotti will also move his flagship artists Ja Rule and Ashanti to Universal Motown. He says, "It's like a rebirth. It feels like God put me through hell, showed me a lot of things, showed me who the good people and bad people are around me and lined me up to do what I'm put here to do." (Thanks Myra)

    As you all know I love me some Janet, but dammit I have to say enough is enough. Janet keeps talking to the media about her 5 year relationship with Jermaine Dupri.At first it was nice to hear that she found someone, though Jermaine is the last person you would ever have expected Janet to be with (no disrespect Jermaine, but you know you’re a lucky bastard) I was happy to know that through all the her past rocky marriages (Renee Elizondo, and one of those damn Debarge brothers) that she could emerge and love again, “God I sound like a Hallmark Card”. But now that she has started talking about her sex life with Jermaine, I just want to tell her to shut the hell up. Janet recently told Vibe magazine:

    "I love stripping because I know he loves it." Jackson adds, she'll try almost anything sexually with her man. "I'm way more open and I know that probably sounds crazy but he's taken me places I haven't been before.”

    Am I the only one who gets the shivers just getting a mental picture of that? I miss my shy, reserved Janet who didn’t share those intimate details. It’s all a little bit creepy to me.

    Dallas Austin tells eurweb that the cocaine incident that had him in a Dubai prison was blown way out of proportion.

    “I wasn’t in prison, it was nothing like that,” he clarifies, adding that the facility where he was kept had plasma TVs and other creature comforts. “Knowing that I was gonna leave this place, I had one of the best experiences I could ever have.”

    I wish could post my facial reactions when I read bullsh*t like this. This is exactly why I do what I do, because I have such a strong opinion, and my thinking isn’t any different from most. Let’s cut the crap, Dallas Austin was in a PRISON!!! I don’t care if they had Burberry sheets, diamond encrusted urinals, and was being served Cristal Champagne; he was confined and couldn’t leave the country over drug possession, nah scrach that, cocaine possession. My web-girl Sandra Rose (a well respected photographer here in Atlanta) posted an article on her website blowing the lid off the entire Dallas Austin cover up formed by members of his camp, so please Dallas cut the bullsh*t. Dallas can dance around the issue all he wants, but he and Whitney have the same drug of choice(allegedly).

    Speaking of Whitney....

    What is a f
    ormer Diva to do? Its being reported that terrorist Osama Bin Laden has a crush on Whitney Houston, but is his crush on “The Bodyguard” Whitney, or “Crack is Whack” Whitney, because they are on opposite sides of the spectrum.

    Here’s what we should do, throw some make up and hair on Whitney and hover her over Pakistan from a helicopter. Put in a CD of her greatest hits, hand her a microphone and press play. That should bring him out of hiding. FULL STORY

    I’ve said it once and I will say it again, I love mediatakeout.com. Their reporting is so dramatic, and if you read any of their exclusive’s, the way they can make a glass of spilled milk, more then just a glass of spilled milk is truly hilarious to me. I read their site daily, and I know they read mine (how you doing, media).

    Mediatakeout.com is reporting that due to two mediocre singles from Ms. Beyoncé Knowles that her father and manager Matthew Knowles is trying to have the album delayed to rework tracks and make the album more marketable. Though the article makes for an interesting read, I don’t see this happening. Record labels pay a lot of money to release an album, especially acts like Beyoncé. Her album is slated for release on September 5th which if you look at your calendar its less then 14 days away. To pull the album now would be a financially catastrophe, and Sony BMG has to know that. Let’s see what happens, but I seriously doubt it.FULL STORY

    In Related News..
    Matthew is taking credit for Letoya's Success...I have absolutely nothing to say about it. Just read for yourself. FULL STORY

    In other related news, HipandPop has a exclusive first listens of Beyonce's latest album "B-Day".LISTEN HERE

    Why is mainstream media always late with sh*t? Yesterday People magazine confirmed
    that Puffy and Kim are in fact expecting their second child. Uh haven’t us blogger’s already deliberated, confirmed, and moved on with that story? Wow newspapers and magazines need to get with it. We are moving into a whole new era with how people get there information.FULL STORY

    Can you say “corn ball”, that’s what Puffy is giving me with this damn “Press Play” album. The first single (I can’t even think of the name, and I don’t feel like researching it) is barely out yet, and he’s already talking about the second one. His second single “Tell Me” featuring Christina Aguilera will hit radio sometime in October. I have a love hate thing with Puff. I mean he’s corny but I respect him a lot because he is still making that money, and white people just love him. FULL STORY

    Speaking of White people

    White people don’t take care of their kids either. Famous Beat maker and producer Scott Storch has produced such successful hits for Beyoncé, Chris Brown, and Christina Aguilera, and it seems he also produces babies. Scott Storch has been named the father of a four month old Jalen Scott Storch in a paternity suit filed in Miami, FL by Dalene "Dae" Jennifer Daniel. Daniel says she is unemployed and claims her only assets are a pair of cars valued at $21,000. She is seeking custody and child support.FULL STORY

    I have never seen or been apart of, or even heard much about Russell Simmons’s Hip Hop Summit. If you care about that kind of stuff READ MORE HERE

    The celebrity unemployment line couldn’t be any more accurate. Check out all the “F-Celebrities” HERE

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google