o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    TAMKEA, TAKMEKA, TAMEKA!!!

    By L.T. Dinwiddie
    Damn can I open my eyes and get a good stretch before everyone starts blowing up my email about Tranny look alike Tameka Foster. Listen, we all know the stylist turned home wrecker by now so let me just get into this “interview” Tameka recently participated in for Essence.com

    Tameka Foster takes on the Queen of All Media

    Radio Talk: "Wendy Williams Is Obsessed With Me"

    Essence.com: You aren't just talked about in cyberspace; you're being shouted out on the airwaves as well, especially by shock jock Wendy Williams.

    Tameka Foster: Wendy Williams is obsessed with me. I think that is so sexy to have someone talk about me every day, especially when I don't have a CD, demo or TV pilot. I'm just a stylist and designer and if I can be mentioned in the same breath as Diddy, then I must be doing something right. I think she loves me more than she lets on. I need to make her a part of my marketing team.

    Essence.com: Has she ever met you?

    T.F.: Yes, I appeared on her show a couple of years ago after meeting her at a fashion party for Rocawear at the Hotel Gansevoort in Manhattan. She invited me to come on her show and talk about my clients. I knew she'd ask me some personal things. When I showed up she jumped right into asking me questions about Usher and his mom and whether or not he is rude to her and if they get along. I didn't go there for that... So her version is that I was drunk and I came to her show to air dirty laundry on Usher. But the truth is she got mad because I wouldn't dish on anybody.

    “Oooooo” I can take many things but I just cant stand a liar . Which makes working in this industry very difficult at times. If anyone listens to The Wendy Williams Experience then you know full well that Wendy doesn’t need some unknown (at the time) stylist to come on her show to lie about people. First off it isn’t that serious, secondly Wendy, as well as the rest of us, have enough celebrity truth’s to focus on then to make up sh*t

    Tameka Foster talks about her fantasy wedding and walking down the aisle as Mrs. Usher Raymond

    Love Jones: "I have a good man in every sense of the word"

    Essence.com: When did you know that Usher was The One?

    Tameka Foster: I knew he was the man for me when I told him personal things about me and he didn't flinch. I never felt like he judged me. Instead, he just accepted me for who I am. I am 36 with three children so I don't the body of a 21-year-old. I have flaws, I have an attitude problem, I never make flights and the list goes on. Overall, I have issues that a person could either love or hate, but he accepted me completely. And every day he still treats me like we just met. He opens my car door, calls me to ask if I need anything. He gives a 100 percent and doesn't waver on consistency.

    Essence.com: Aww, Black love. So why do you think people still believe this is all a publicity stunt?

    T.F.: That's so foolish. Usher doesn't have to date any woman to sell albums. He has one of the best voices and can outperform almost anyone. He naturally garners attention wherever he goes. The fact is he has many options and could have chosen to be with anyone, including a Hollywood actress that the press would have loved to write about daily.

    Somebody get me some coffee. It is far too early for this bullsh*t. First off yes Usher does publicize his relationships to sell albums..and secondly he does not have one of the best voices in the game. And she says he can outperform anyone…I bet you he cant hold a flame to his new replacement Chris Brown. Yea, I said it!!!!

    Essence.com: What do you say to those who question the sincerity of your relationship?

    T.F.: Tell them to keep watching. Usher has done a major coming-of-age. So if he's doing anything that doesn't fit the cookie-cutter image people expect from him, then they have something negative to say. If I'm not the right person for him, let time tell. I don't know that we'll be together until we die, but we're happy now and we ain't bothering nobody.

    **Translation** "I’m spending his money and having a good ass time. If he drops me after this next album because he needs a new beard, then that’s on him."

    For More On Tameka and her exclusive sit down with Essence.com Go Here

    Labels:

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree with your comments 110%. I could not have said it better myself.....

    11:46 AM  
    Blogger Jonne Austin said...

    That marriage won't last long at all.....wow. She sure is full of herself.

    2:56 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    " I don't know that we'll be together until we die..." What a way to start a marriage!!! She's already planning for its demise! LOL

    Keep it coming o1lt! You are killing me softly!!!

    2:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google