o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    O1LT.COM "HOT AND BLACK" REPORT-JAY-Z/MOBB DEEP/KANYE/FARNSWORTH BENTLY/BIG PUN/AKON/MALIK YOBA!!!

    By L.T. Dinwiddie
    ***Yesterday I posted a story on Jay-z and the “unknown leak” incident that supposedly had Def Jam very upset. I personally felt it was bullsh*t but I was so busy trying to get myself ready for the holiday that I didn’t give my readers the real story. Friend in my head_____educated me on how important it is to speak the truth from how I see it. I am sure a lot of you guys come here because I keep it real. There are tons of media outlets you can go to get information, but you come to O1LT.com and I appreciate it.

    To address the “Show Me What You Got” premeditated debacle. It is my belief that there was no leak from within their company. The track leak was planted plain and simple. If you think about it, how did all the radio stations get it so fast and have it in heavy rotation by Friday afternoon, that’s not how leaks work! It is my belief that Def Jam wanted this song released much earlier then originally planned. Expect for the music video to be out very soon! Nice try Def-Jam, but maybe if you spent more time developing your artists and holding them to a higher artistic integrity you might not need to pull these marketing schemes to drum up interest. I am not going to lie, Just Blaze did his thing, especially with the “Public Enemy” sample, but Jay-Z should have stayed retired!!

    The story on meditakeout.com about Havoc from Mobb Deep having a personal ad on wealthymen.com is ridiculous. So what homeboy wants a little companionship, who cares? To be honest with you, people can make up fake profiles all the time. If you notice his profile all the information says “Unverified”. I took the time today to set up a fake profile just to see how far I could go with it and within minutes I had a fake profile setup and I was surfing the website.I love mediatakeout.com for their interesting stories, but they can go too far sometimes, and I just love how they tried to connect him to homosexuality in a round about way.FULL STORY

    Snoop Dogg obviously has a new album out, because he is talking sh*t about people. In a recent interview with Ahh.com, Snoops says: "I could be the king of New York right now if I wanted to be. Who is it, Jay-Z and 50, that’s it? Them my lil’ homeboys. If you wanna keep it real, I could be the King of mothaf**kin’ New York and mash on n***as. But I got my hand out in peace and love because I’m a grown man and I understand that when I make peace with Jay-Z and make peace with 50 and I sincerely love them and treat them with respect and love all their homeboys, I get more out of it". Now is it me or was that a back handed compliment? All this from a guy who was scared sh*tless when Suge was after him. I know you guys remember that drama don’t you? FULL STORY

    A passenger from the Cassidy’s car accident is talking.FULL STORY

    Hold on to your seats everyone, Diddy TV is here. Puffy recently linked up with Youtube and Burger King to bring us a new marketing campaign that I am sure he hopes brings him a multi platinum album. I wasn’t aware that people cared enough about Diddy to watch him on TV, but I’m not 14 anymore, so I don’t know what the kids are into these days, "Diddy TV" launched yesterday (Oct. 7). Viewers received a personal message from the mogul, as well as exclusive access to music tracks and video clips from his upcoming album Press Play. FULL STORY



    It’s my opinion that Kanye West is going to have do a lot better with his wardrobe selections if he wants to dispel the gay rumors that constantly follow him, and for god sake’s put down the damn lollipops!!!


    I have stood in Kanye’s corner in the past, but I am slowly starting to look at him with a sideways stare. His fashion selections are becoming more and more suspicious and I fear that his “engagement” to his female counterpart might start to be questioned more if he continues to dress this way. I personally feel that the only people who can wear anything feminine or “trendy” are men who have so much “man” in their swagger that you couldn’t question their sexuality, even if you wanted to. People like Snoop Dog can wear a perm and have his hair flowing over his left eye and that's OK, because he’s got so much pimp in his step you know that its just apart of the act.

    West Coast rapper Mack 10 can wear pig tails because again, you know damn well that he doesn’t get down like that. But Kanye my brutha, you might want to lose the "couture" digs. Just a suggestion!!

    Speaking of Gay…….allegedly



    Not to knock his performance, because it was kinda hot, but Farnsworth really needs to put down the damn umbrella and mirror. Sometimes people just ask to be picked on, I mean seriously!!

    I used to post music every Monday, but I found that I got played out really quick. I have decided to post a few new tracks that I found online. Check them out if you want!

    Omarion-“Icebox”

    Mario-“How Do I Breathe”

    Beyoncé-“Irreplaceable”

    Jennifer Hudson-“And I Am Telling You”

    HBO is finalizing a deal with BET to make the black-oriented cable channel the syndicated home of its critically acclaimed original series The Wire. According to the Associated Press, the pact allows HBO, which recently ordered a fifth and final season of the drama series, to give BET all five seasons of The Wire, - which is currently four episodes into its fourth season - amounting to a total of 62 episodes

    Lil' Kim might return to the not-so-lil' screen soon enough, since she's inked a deal with International Creative Managament (ICM), a company that represents artist in film and television, among other fields. The Hollywood Reporter reports that the Notorious K.I.M. has recently signed with ICM, which represents artists in film, television, commercials, lectures, music and performance, and has offices in Beverly Hills, New York and London.FULL STORY

    Is it me or am I the only who finds the “rapper, clothing line” thing tired? Can we get some originality people?? *Note I know Nick Cannon isn’t considered to be a rapper by most, but that’s what allhiphop.com is calling him so we can with that today, I’m too tired to fight it!FULL STORY

    Shout out to polygamist Akon. He has made billboard history with his new song “Smack That” The singer/producer's latest single rose from No. 95 to No. 7 on last week's Billboard Hot 100 singles chart--the largest surge in Billboard's 48-year history.

    Someone has posted a video of Big Pun supposedly pistol whipping his wife. I will not post the video on my site, because I can’t really see the video well enough to verify if it’s him or not. And since he’s not around to ask, then I will just post a link. Check it out Big Pun Pistol Whips Wife Pt.1 Big Pun Pistol Whips Wife Pt.2

    Malik Yoba has joined the cast of NBC's midseason drama series "Raines," which stars Jeff Goldblum as an eccentric, brilliant cop who talks to dead victims who help him solve his crimes. Shout out to Malik! FULL STORY

    I mean its obvious his hairline is fake, or “altered” check out the pictures. My question is which is crooked, his hair or his sunglasses?

    Ladies (and some Men) I found this picture on another site last week and I figured my readers would enjoy it. Terry Crews of Everybody Hates Chris and White Chicks fame posed for this picture for the White Chicks character. It might not be a good idea at work!! Not for nothing the man does have nice feet (No Homo).

    Thanks Crunk&Disorderly



    As I am sure you know by now Star “Damn” Jones” and Gal Reynolds are in Miami. I had advised all the mothers in the city to lock up their son’s, but it’s gotten worse. Star has decided to put on a bikini, and lawd have mercy there is hanging skin everywhere!! But its still a lot better then it used to be. Or is it??
    Thanks YBF

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google