o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    O1LT.COM "HOT AND BLACK" REPORT-REV RUN/TERELL OWENS/JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE/KELLY ROWLAND/ANNA NICOLE SMITH!!!!!

    By L.T. Dinwiddie


    Rev. Run has issued the following statement about the tragic death of his daughter to the Associated Press: "On Sept. 26, 2006, Victoria Anne Simmons for some unknown reason chose to come early and unfortunately did not survive," his statement said. "We must accept whatever is there and once you accept unconditionally, then everything is beautiful. Every pain has a purifying effect. So whatever comes your way, just be thankful. We see life in death and believe in the celebration of life in death."

    ****Again my heart goes out to the Simmons family

    This is exactly why I don’t get into going to celebrity events. Bouncers tend to have bad attitude problems and treat people very badly. Case in point Nelly Furtado’s assistant got served a beat down after accidentally being left behind as Nelly entered the club. When her assistant tried to let the bouncer know that he is with Nelly, that’s when all hell broke loose. I’m telling you I know me and had I of been in that situation I would be in prison for life. You would all being hearing about be today. FULL STORY

    I tell you, things are not always as they seem. Dallas Cowboy Wide Receiver Terell Owens seems like he has it all. He has millions of dollars, a new football contract, endorsement deals, a beautiful girlfriend and he’s not bad looking at all (no homo), but according to MSNBC, Terell tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pain medication Tuesday night. He wasn’t successful as fire rescue workers came to his aide. He is quoted as saying he was “depressed” by his friends. All I know is that if he really wanted to “end it all” then he would have. These fake suicide attempts people pull are sad and pathetic. FULL STORY MORE TO THE STORY

    I want my Biggie doll and I want it signed by Voletta Wallace, I’m sorry. Whose with me? FULL STORY

    Amid debuts by several major new releases this week, Justin Timberlake's "FutureSex/LoveSounds" keeps the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200 warm for a second time. Despite a sales drop of 68%, the Jive effort moved 217,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan and has now shifted 901,000 copies in its first two weeks. FULL STORY

    Speaking of Billboard...

    These are albums that have failed to go Gold according to billboard.com
    1. Danity Kane - 4 weeks on charts
    2. Christina Aguilera -5 weeks on charts
    3. Rick Ross – 6 weeks on charts
    4. Outkast – 4 weeks on charts
    5. Young Dro – 3 weeks on charts
    6. Lyfe Jennings – 5 weeks on charts
    7. Method Man – 3 weeks on charts
    8. Cassie – 6 weeks on charts( to be fair that’s not a big surprise)
    9. Pharell- 8 weeks on charts

    Kelly Rowland has scrapped her first album plans and is now rerecording new songs for her sophomore album. Do we care???

    "It was basically a list of songs that I put together about the past three years of my life, with love and relationships," Rowland said of the album. "And I remember listening to the record, and I was just like, 'I don't want this to be too deep to where, you know, [I] lose people.' I still wanna have my party records, and I still wanna make people get up and bob their heads and vibe a little bit. And the record was too full of midtempos and ballads, so I wanted to bring it up a little bit. I mean, I'm 25. I'm young!" FULL STORY

    Exclusive sneak peak of Jay-Z in the studio doing what he does best. JAY-Z VIDEO

    Fantasia Barrino's life pre-American Idol may not have been a fairy tale, but according to her father, the book about her life includes some parts that are pure fiction. The American Idol winner's dad, Joseph Barrino, sued publisher Simon & Schuster for $10 million Tuesday, alleging that the 2005 memoir Fantasia: Life Is Not a Fairytale contains "false, exaggerated, sensational, intentional and malicious untruths." FULL STORY

    I know this isn’t “Hot” or “Black” but I just couldn’t ignore this. Though I don’t report on white people’s entertainment news, (respect to the white people in the world but there are more then enough media outlets/blogs for you all to get your exposure. But only a handful of blogs that dedicate themselves to black entertainment) I do silently pay attention and I have been watching this Anna Nicole Smith debacle go down for years. I am not ashamed to admit that I watched her reality show when it was on “E”, but after seeing this report on TMZ.com today I have to say, what a piece of white trash, I’m sorry!!!! After all the pregnancy allegations that were thrown around as to whose the father of her new born baby girl. It’s been revealed that her attorney Howard Stern is the baby daddy. What a piece of White Trash!!!! FULL STORY

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google