o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    "HOT AND BLACK" REPORT-BENZINO/JANET/OPRAH/SAM JACKSON/50 CENT/CAMRON!!!

    BY L.T. Dinwiddie


    As previously reported here at O1LT.com Former Editor and Chief Mimi Valdez, former owner of The Source magazine Benzion and nationally syndicated On Air Personality Wendy Williams have all partnered together to bring you a new magazine “The Truth” a new urban magazine that is being compared to Us Weekly and Intouch Weekly. They recently spoke to allhiphop.com to explain exactly what this new magazine will be all about.

    ***Sidebar if anyone reading this column knows how I can get a hold of any of them please let me know. Your boy is trying to become a writer for the magazine.FULL STORY/AUDIO

    I’d file this under the “W.T.F” file. Julissa, former host of 106&Park, is trying record an album, are you serious? If she puts out an album I will officially be over it.FULL STORY

    In case you haven’t noticed we do things a little bit different here at O1LT.com then most other sites out there. We don’t post a lot of fashion picture or celebrity events. No disrespect to the other sites that do that, but I personally feel there are enough sites that bring you all that “other” stuff. With that being said I realize you all might want to see celebrity events from time to time, and if I find some I don’t mind directing you to other sites to see. There are two really good sites that offer tons of great pictures. One is hipandpop.com and the other is ybf.blogspot.com. Here are some links to their sites for you to see their most recent celebrity events.HIP AND POP YBF

    Random Thought…..

    I want to take a moment to acknowledge you, that’s right you the one who comes to this site and gives me inspiration to keep it going. O1LT.com takes a lot of our personal time, and we sacrifice a lot to bring you all what’s “Hot and Black” in urban entertainment. We know you could be at a million other sites out there but you choose us and we appreciate it.

    Fans come in all shapes sizes and genders even transgendered woman. To be honest I dont know why this is even making news. People are making it sound like Camron is sucking face with the he-she chick. From the looks of the picture he is just granting a fan a picture.CAMRON WITH A FAN

    If you’re a talented producer Kanye West’s G.O.O.D Music is looking for you. Send your work over email EMAIL G.O.O.D. MUSIC


    Sam Jackson and Curtis Jackson’s new movie trailer “Home of the Brave”

    Janet’s appearance on Oprah yesterday was very enlightening. It’s good to see her wearing some clothes for a change. ("I keed, I keed Janet") I had to admit that whenever she performs now all I focus on are her breast. Janet wears such low cut tops I am always secretly praying that one or both of her breasts won’t make an encore appearance.


    I know it’s sad for me to say what I am bout to say but though I don’t get excited when it comes to celebrities, I could see myself freaking out over Janet Jackson!!! I strongly believe that God never gives you too much for you to handle, but seeing that I live here in Atlanta and frequent celebrity events often and have NEVER even been in the same room as her tells me deep down that I cant meet her. I will make a complete fool of myself, but I really want to meet her, I really do!!!!

    Contrary to popular belief it seems that Puffy doesn’t run NYC, the US Government does.FULL STORY

    "Oprah and Friends" debuted today on XM radio and I have to admit that though I am a huge fan of “The Big O” I am not quite sure how I feel about listening to her and Gayle share “intimate” (no gay pun intended) conversations. I just don’t care to hear the personal side of Oprah. Oprah is like a mother in my head, and I don’t want to humanize her. Listening to Gayle and Oprah is like walking in on your parents having sex, again no “gay” pun intended. FULL STORY



    I don’t have anything to say about this one. I will say that this kinda plays on what Lucy Diamond was talking about when I interviewed her.LUCY DIAMOND INTERVIEW


    Did anyone hear about Jaleel White “Steve Urkel” being killed? I didn’t hear that one but he’s talking to eurweb.com either to clear up the rumors, or to drum up some publicity for himself. FULL STORY

    Is Rolonda Watts joining "The View? It’s looking like it could be a possibility according to friend in my head Jawn Murray and his "BV Buzz".
    Before you ask me who Rolanda Watts is, trust me you will know her once you see her. Check it out!FULL STORY

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google