o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    O1LT.COM "HOT AND BLACK" NEWS RECAP- HOOPZ-THE WHORE/BLIND ITEMS/DALLAS AUSTIN/SANDRA ROSE/MARIAH CAREY/DMX!!!!!!!



    I enjoy mediatakeout.com like the next guy, but if anyone believes that Dwayne Wade would risk his marriage, his career, or his Christian image for a jump-off like Hoopz-"The Whore", you would be sadly mistaken. Hoopz 15 minutes of fame is up! Am I the only one who see’s a lesbian when I see look at her? I mean lets get serious for a moment people. FULL STORY

    Keith Boykin has a great interview on Jenson Atwood's “Wade” from “Noah’s Arc”. Look out for more Noah’s Arc interviews to come in the next few days on o1lt.com . FULL STORY

    Not one day after Beyonce's second single "Ring The Alarm" got leaked, her management company is pulling the plug on it due to unfavorable reviews. According to Rap-Up.com Beyonce's team has said: "After conducting focus groups Beyonce might go with The Neptunes’ “Green Light” or Swizz Beatz’s “Get Me Bodied” instead". I thought "Ring The Alarm" was fiyah, for real. I've been playing it all day. Oh well!(Thanks Sandra)

    I have so much respect for Jawn Murray and Myra Panache. Much of my own inspiration to start 01lt.com , came about by reading their entertainment columns daily. Both are respected in the industry and I hope to one day to be on par with them in the game. When I wake up in the morning the first places I go are http://panachereport.com/ and http://blackvoices.aol.com/ to see who did what, where, and are their pictures.

    Jawn and Myra are my “go-to” people for salacious entertainment news (notice I didn’t say gossip). But anyway enough of kissing their asses, Jawn and Myra have blind item for us, can anyone figure it out?

    Jawns Blind Item
    Which one-hit rapper is being accused of a hit and run? I hear that this hip-hopper was a real bad boy when he crashed his car into an unsuspecting woman in Hollywood. According to a source, the rapper ran right smack into a woman's car as she attempted to pull out of her parking space, despite her girlfriend being double parked behind her to block oncoming traffic. Supposedly, the rapper went around the second car and then hit the woman's car. Making matters worse, he jumped out of his vehicle "cussin' up a storm" and calling the women "b@#%s," before hopping into his car and speeding off. I wonder if either Halle Berry or Paula Abdul were in the passenger seat?

    Myra Panache blind item
    This famous couple appeared to be in love at the beginning of their relationship until boyfriend began frontin her off in front of his friends. Despite her 'star status,' she would cook homemade meals for him and his friends. He loved to order her around in front of his boyz, demanding that she bring him a glass of water-when he was standing near the refrigerator and the sink. One evening, he entertained his boys while she rested, out of the blue, he came in the room and loudly told her to get up and cook them something to eat, 'and wear the high heels I bought you to cook in.' Two incidents ended the relationship. One afternoon, he hit her in the stomach, she was astounded as she winced in pain, he had lost his temper before and slapped her but he had never hit her with a closed fist. Later that day, he bought her gifts and they made up. That evening, she prepared a homecooked meal and took it to the studio. She couldn't locate him and his boyz tried to cover for him until everyone heard lovemaking sounds coming from the back and a woman screaming out his name in the throes of passion. She bolted out of the studio and ended the relationship that evening.

    As I live and breathe” Dallas Austin is being honored at Georgia’s Music Hall of Fame on September 16th 2006 at the World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. Other inductees R.E.M., Gregg Allman, Jermaine Dupri and the late Felice Bryant will also be honored. I’m sorry, but I have a serious problem with Dallas receiving any awards so soon after just being convicted and then pardoned for cocaine possession. What does this say to our young people? Again let me repeat “THE MAN WAS CONVICTED AND THEN PARDONED FOR COCAINE POSSESION” what honor does he deserve. He’s an offender plain and simple. Has Dallas Austin made contributions in music, sure, but when your caught having drugs in your posession, and not just any drug we’re talking cocaine, the "white lady", all your contributions go out the window. There is something terribly wrong when people commit crimes and everyone casually looks the other way and showers them with praise. FULL STORY

    Sandra Rose is apparently a little ticked at the “Beyoncification” of today’s new artists, her rant came on the heels of Cassie’s performance or should I say “lip syncing” at BET’s “106 and Park” yesterday SEE MORE RANTING BY SANDRA ROSE




    In Related News....
    The latest rumor is that Bad Boy recording artist Cassie and Bow Wow are dating...Gee Bow, you go from one Lip Syncher to the next huh??(I keed Ciara, you my girl(ish).

    Speaking of Lip Syncing....

    Random thought...

    Yesterday I g
    ot an email from someone within the industry who saw the Hollywood reporters negative review on my website for Mariah Carey's “Adventures of Mimi Tour”. I was cordially invited to attend her concert to give my own interpretation of the show. I was told to swing by this establishment to pick up two tickets for the concert. At first I was excited because A. people do actually read this damn site, and B. I was going to be able to do my very first concert review, but suddenly the thought of having to sit through a two hour (probably longer) Mariah Carey concert deemed too daunting a task for me and I politely declined. What I found most interesting is that before I declined the offer, I called up almost everyone I knew who lives in the Atlanta area to see if they wanted to go in my absence. I’m not kidding you, everyone I spoke to not only told me no, but they told me “HELL NO!!” Now was this because most of my friends are from the block, and if it doenst have D4L, Young Joc, or Dem Francise Boys in the title, they aren't trying to hear it? Perhaps, but I still couldn’t give those tickets away. I know Mariah has had trouble selling tickets for this tour, probably because she waited too long to go on the road, “The Emancipation of Mimi” is almost two years old, so I think people are over it. As far as I am concerned a CD and the occasional television appearance by Mariah is about as close to reality as I want to get.


    Congratulations(kinda) to DMX!! His new album “The Year of the Dog” debuted at # 2 this week on the Billboard charts. The Sony Urban release sold 126,000 copies, enough to arrive at No. 1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums tally for a sixth time. However, this is the lowest opening week sales tally of DMX's career. Letoya is still holding strong at number #5 with 65,0000 copies sold(don't worry Toya, your already a winner in my eyes. TAKE THAT MATTHEW!!!) FULL STORY

    I guess we can officially put away all hopes of The Fugees making a comeback, because Wyclef Jean has announced that he is in the studio recording his sixth solo album called “Second Wind”. I saw it coming the minute Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie” song exploded this summer, I knew it was only a matter of time. FULL STORY

    Scarface in an exclusive interview with sohh.com has vowed to never record another solo album. Am I the only one who can’t even recall a scarface song? I mean he’s been around forever, I definitely know the name, but can’t think of one damn song. If you can help me out put it in the comment section. FULL STORY

    Three 6 Mafia are making new music FULL STORY


    Shout out to Clay Cane for celebrating his One Year Anniversary blogging. Show him some love by stopping by and checking out his site. My man is doing the damn thing, he just recently graduated from Rutgers University and he is a VERY talented writer. He's not shallow and superficial like this damn site(instert laughter here). Congrats again my friend(in my head).

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google