o1ltlogobeyonjennf.jpg


LIVE RADIO FEEDS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, MAKE YOUR EMAIL MOVE!!!
GET AT ME

Powered by Blogger

LIVE RADIO
  • MTV RADIO
  • POWER 99("The Wendy Williams Experience" 2-6 P.M. Mon-Fri)
  • STEVE HARVEY MORNING SHOW(WEST COAST)
  • 99 JAMZ SOUTH FLORIDA
  • WTMP RADIO "WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE" RADIO FEED
  • "HOT AND BLACK" LINKS
  • NOVA SLIM
  • DREWREPORTS.COM
  • YBF
  • HIP AND POP
  • SANDRA ROSE
  • HIP-HOP RUCKUS
  • CRUNK AND DISORDERLY
  • ROCKACANDY
  • MEDIA TAKEOUT
  • BEST WEEK EVER
  • PANACHE REPORT
  • SISTER 2 SISTER
  • HOT 97 MISS INFO'S CELEBRITY SITE
  • WENDY WILLIAMS EXPERIENCE
  • PINK IS THE NEW BLOG
  • COCO GIRL AT.....
  • AOL BLACK VOICES
  • JUICY-NEWS
  • NAH RIGHT
  • CELEBRITY GOSSIP BLOGS
  • RICH AND FAMOUS
  • DLISTED
  • STAY TALKIN SHIT
  • ALL HIP HOP
  • SOHH
  • THE BLACK REPORT
  • THE SUPERFICIAL
  • X17ONLINE
  • STRAIGHT OUTTA NYC
  • SPOTLIGHT GROOVES
  • ROCK THE DUB
  • PLATFORM LAUNCH ACTION
  • RHYMES WITH SNITCHIN
  • JUICY SCOOP
  • MY URBAN REPORT
  • WRITERS BLOCK MEDIA
  • LENZISM.COM
  • THAT GRAPE JUICE
  • SCOOPED LIKE ICECREAM
  • THE POP CULTURE JUNKIE
    NUBIAN ALTERNATIVES
  • LIVING OUT LOUD WITH DARIAN
  • ROD 2.0 BETA
  • JASMYNE CANNICKCOM
  • THE REPUBLIC OF T.
  • KEITH BOYKIN
  • SCOTT P. BRAYANT
  • Q-WAVES
  • CLAY CANE
  • HIS STORY
    MYSPACE
  • O1LT.COM MYSPACE EDITION
  • MOVIES WORTH SEEING
  • THE PURSUIT OF HAPINESS
  • DREAMGIRLS
  • IDLEWILD
  • CROSSOVER
  • TRANSFORMER
  • SPIDER MAN 3
  • SHREK 3
  • DOA(DEAD OR ALIVE)
  • Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here

    IT SOUNDS LIKE DESTINY'S CHILD MIDDLE CHILD IS GOING TO NEED TO DO BETTER THEN THIS!!

    By L.T. Dinwiddie

    Ok, I’m not hating, but am I the only one who is less then thrilled with Kelly Rowland’s new single “Like This”? I don’t know why it always appears that Ms. Rowland gets the shit end of the stick when it comes to her music.

    Her new video with Eve premiered on MTV’S TRL last week, and though she is getting a lot of internet buzz, mostly because we want to see her do well this time around, I don’t see her making an impact on the billboard charts. My opinion could be premature, but I am hoping that she can drop a single that makes people stop dead in their tracks and take notice.

    Here is her new album cover, which I am less then thrilled with, and her new video. Good luck Kelly. It sounds like your going to need it.

    Labels:

    10 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree. i like the song but i wanted better. She looks scared her album pic or is that just me?

    3:05 AM  
    Blogger 2thick4u said...

    This album cover is beautiful. Her promo is great and she will make be on Billboard. I believe that Kelly is is control now and she will get the recognition that she deserves. The video looks great and so does she. Go Miss Kelly. I will definately support you.

    10:37 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The song is whack

    7:33 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't think the song is whack. I actually like it! To me this song is way better than that Deja Vu crap Beyonce released as her 1st single. But I was sooo disappointed by the video. There is so much Beyonce influence that it is sickening. Her hair, wardrobe, dancing, mannerisms, everything was Beyonce. I hoped that Kelly would "branch out" and do her own thing, her own style, something original. Maybe she'll do that on the next one.

    9:36 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I loved the single Kelly you're a beautiful and talented singer. I've been waiting for you to come out because honestly.... I'm tired of hear Beyonce and her selfish self. I liked you way better than her. You go girl keep on shining like the Star that you know you are... smile

    11:27 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the song and the video is on track, her hair looks great and her outfits are kickin, its about time, GIVE HER, HER PROPS.....

    12:05 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love this song and the video is definitly on point. Yes she does has some Beyonce influence, however we as humans do what's familiar, it takes time to come into our own. I can't wait for the entire CD to drop.....you know it amazes me how folks can comment so negatively, but I wonder if put in that same exact situation what would be the outcome.....just something ponder....in other words stop the HATIN, in music it's very simple if you like it BUY it and if you don't then you know the deal....Peace Out!!!!

    7:20 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wonder why folks always say you hatin just because you don't like something an artist does? Just a though. I personally think Kelly has had plenty of time to let go of the Beyonce influence and come into her own. This is her 2nd solo album. Kelly copied Beyonce's style on this video, plain & simple. I don't think saying that is hatin. And hopefully it's just this one video. It's enough room out there for a Beyonce and a Kelly. Both girls are extremely talented and beautiful. I am rooting for Kelly, I always have. But she really needs to get from under Beyonce's shadow and show how great she really is, not how great she can "do" what works best for Beyonce. Otherwise, she's going to keep getting these Bey comparisons. I'm looking forward to the album and I hope she blows everyone else out the box!

    10:09 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love the song! but the video is not what i expected. what ever happened to group routines! the video sucks!!!!! i do love that it features eve though.

    luvly1

    12:43 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Another "ghetto-speak" lyrical mess. Something that my fourth grade neice could slap together.

    UGH!!

    It hasn't gone unnoticed by me that Kelly has been a willing participant in the ruthlessness of the Beyonce machine.

    If her album flops, I chalk it up to karma.

    9:23 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Your Ad Here
    Your Ad Here
    **INTERVIEWS**
    **WENDY WILLIAMS**
    DAVID MAYS
    LUCY DIAMOND
    MEGA BODY
    PATRIK-IAN POLK
    RAZ-B
    **O1LT.COM MUSIC REVIEWS**
    BLACK TY-GHETTO ROYALTY DIDDY-PRESS PLAY
    LUDACRIS-RELEASE THERAPY
    JANET JACKSON-20 Y.O.
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to O1LT.COM-IF YOU WANT IT"HOT AND BLACK"!


    powered by Bloglet
    Blogroll Me!
    Blogroll Me! Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory subscribe to this feed
    Google